Integrate BPM solution with the business application
Successful and smooth business operations are governed by business processes. Business processes are defined as the coordination of the behavior of people, things, and resources to produce pre-defined business outcomes. The manner in which business processes are managed determines the success of the business. The most effective way to manage business operations is to invest in the best BPM solution in the market.
Business process management (BPM) may be defined as the process of constant evaluation, improvement, and automation of business operations. The main aim of BPM is to streamline process workflows so that optimal outcomes are achieved. The precursor to process streamlining is to first identify the repetitions, redundancies, and bottlenecks in the process.
Business process management solutions optimize and accelerate processes for better operational efficiencies. The goal of a business process management solution is to improve efficiency and minimize inconsistencies and errors in the process
However, BPM should not be considered as a project or task management solution. BPM is not software, but the tools used to implement BPM strategy are software tools.
The key processes in BPM include risk management, business process modeling, business process outsourcing, employee motivation, and product inventory management. BPM solutions offer several advantages to the business, including,
* Guides management in making informed decisions * Prioritizes and routes work automatically * Standardizes resolutions across geographies * Provides real-time visibility and control into process status and outcomes * Improves forecasting and productivity * Lowers process costs * Accelerates process execution * Improves customer experience * Enables teams to handle exceptions faster with minimal errors * Increases transparency and visibility * Improves compliance with the process
What’s the BPM Answer?
Make BPM and integration a single initiative, with a single owner, implementing a single technology, using a single bpm software vendor. Make sure the chosen software technology can bring business process management and integration together into a single solution, allowing the alignment and collaboration between business and IT to easily happen.
That’s exactly what Trans Digital does, and where we differentiate ourselves from the competition.
Useful Business Process Management Assets
Trans Digital offers a powerful business tool for managers to document, analyze, control and monitor critical processes and then improve them.
Transflow is our Intelligent low code platform, with a built-in Workflow Engine, Process modeler and Rule engine.
We have taken a modular and component based approach for the entire exercise of Enterprise application Development.
The platform comes ready with
- Highly configurable and user friendly Process modelling tool
- BPMN2 compliant workflow engine
- Highly modular and scalable services layer which comprises of exhaustive set of Microservice
- Widgets and Web components for User friendly and drag and drop UI